Thursday, June 01, 2006

Evening Update Gold 638.20 Wed 12:30 am Eastern





Looks like gold could fall of the table if it breaks 636 or so. I think a dip will be shortlived as there are buyers waiting underneath. In any event miners are coming off of over sold levels. Many I chat with are selling, I am holding, lucky I bot right. In any event, even though POG is looking slow and sideways, I've been fortunate to have growth from 1.75 to 1.92 since last Wednesday.










Trade entry today was to Sell some June RGLD 30 puts and go long October 35 Calls. Net -100.
I expect the Calls to expire worthless in June, and I will own the calls for .20 each. Otherwise I buy 300 shares of RGLD at 27.50. My put sell price was 2.65.

Some current charts for your perusal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home