Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tues PM update


Evening update 10pm AK time. (AM Charts below)

As I scanned my charts today I saw just about every kind of stick on the candles. 20day MA coming in play for many stocks. Lots of uncertainty... No trades today but considered selling calls agains positions at the open. Was not paying close enough attention.

Chart 1, a close up of the gold action. Support on trendline and 50hr MA. I am looking for 675 680 to sell trading positions into that strength or sell calls against positions.


Chart 2, standout today was MNG, (note below) one that I did not enter at last buy point. Thanks to my friend in Fairbanks, previously had entered at 1.38 in 04 and doubled down at .72, traded out around 2 and reentered at 2.25. last sales around 3.50.

Trade Note: out of curiosity I checked my sell dates and moved out of positions on the 11th and dumped the rest on the 17th. with a reentry on the 19th near the lows at 11 am EST. (also posted at woodshed.)

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=22443042
http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=22459938

Watching RGLD for a call buy but that guy looks like trouble?
General markets not helping goldies but the volume is quite low, a good sign as no real damage is being done to our miners IMO.

Here's a look at GLD, Looks OK to me. I like the indicators coming off the bottoms from over sold levels. My guess is Chan will show a buy signal soon enough when the MACD crosses up.
Getting near Hoye's buy point.

My style is to anticipate a bit and be ahead of where everyone else trades in. More agressive but rewarding when correct.
















AM Post - Here are this mornings Gold Charts. From Longer to shorter timeframes.
It looks like we go up from here. No clear pivot points yet.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home