Tuesday, October 24, 2006

THE BATTLE CONTINUES

Wecome again, for those of you in Rick's room I am inviting you to post up your hidden pivot studies here. I believe you can do it youself or just send me a chart with your studies. This is a space for all of us to use. It also provides somewhat of a record of our work

I took some time out to work up my usual charts on GOLD. The standard views I enjoy studying are the 1 ,2,4, and hour bars along with a daily. The typical study is a basic trend-line and a 50 unit BBands. I have not done any hidden pivot studis yet on these but I have found that the Pivot Points can be more important than the targets.

Also Below is a study on PAAS, this one worked very well. with tight entries w/in pennys of the calcs.

DAILY BAR (for best viewing click on the chart or righ click and open in a new tab or window)

4 HOUR BAR - NOTICE THE REVERSAL OFF THE LOWER BBAND. I mentioned the low in GLD at 10am eastern today.


8 HOUR BAR, looking for a couple more zig zags and a nice H n S bottom, then off thru the trend-line with vigor... it'd be a nice outcome.

PAAS - One of my favorite stocks. you can study these pivots yourself. Nice and accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home